If you’re a US-based, merchant accepting credit cards, there is a high probability that you are paying excessive fees and you’re not alone. Join the growing community fighting against these questionable pricing practices. Professional arbitrators estimate that 70% of business owners may be eligible for compensation.
Qualifications for Eligibility:
- US-based merchants with settlement accounts located in the United States and;
- Merchants accepting credit card payments for greater than three (3) months and;
- Processing volume is greater than five thousand dollars ($5,000) per month or sixty thousand dollars ($60,000) per annum.
- Companies with low chargeback risk or SIC codes that are not considered high risk (see high-risk SIC codes)
- Ammunition – 3483
- Check Cashing Agencies – 6099
- Petroleum Refining – 2911
- National Commercial Banks – 6021
- Gaming or Gambling Activities – 7999
- Loan Brokers – 6163
- Pawn shops – 5932
- Political campaigns, candidates, or committees – 8651
- Correctional Institutions – 9223
- Night Clubs* – 5813
*Please note that this SIC classification may not always be considered high-risk.